Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My other hobby



So, here's my latest kit. It's one of my favorite ones. It will be available at Digital freebies in April. It will be sold through The Digital Freebies Club. After the month of April it will be available to everyone on DF and Elemental Scraps.

I wanted to do a layout to see how well the papers meshed. I was worried about the difference in patterns. They all go together nicely! Especially with the stitching.

I am finding myself more and more drawn to these types of kits and layouts. I am a stitching freak and you can expect a lot from me in upcoming kits.

I am currently working on 3 kits right now. One of them is a HUGE freebie that Rebecca, Lauren and I are finally finishing up. Make sure you take a peek at Elemental scraps soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Grier said...

Our freebie is going to rock hahaha

12:40 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

I saw your lo at one of the sites and just loved it!! The kit is awesome!

1:53 PM  
Blogger PD said...

you so rock already can't wait to see what is in store

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home