Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm bad








I know! I'm so sorry that I've been teasing you ladies. I should have all the stuff together tonight for that big frog freebie. I'll come post all the details and you ladies can grab it! K?? LMAO sorry I didn't get it done when I was supposed to.

Took some pictures of a friends baby today! I decided to test the light after she left and saw it was much brigher around 4 pm. I took a couple pics of the kids. They were eating their afternoon snack. Savannah had strawberries and an orange, and Charlie had an apple. No pics of marcus today, he's filthy! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Cherie Shields said...

Cute photos. Have been surfing the digital scrapbooking blogs and found yours. You are doing a great job :)
Come over and visit mine sometime
www.scrapittydoodah.blogspot.com
and let me know what you think.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photo of your kids!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

aww the sweet lil monkeys. I love your kids Amanda lol. And you know.. you better get cracking, I've been waiting patiently to post about it too :P haha

6:46 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

super pics as always Manda! I love the genuine smiles you capture from your kids! They are always nice to look at!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your kids are so beautiful. But you know I always melt when I see them.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home