Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Like mother

like daughter! My favorite movie as a little girl was " Annie". I was passing through the channels and Savannah caught just enough to say " I want to watch that!" She's been sitting there for almost an hour now. She's so into it! I really didn't think her attention span was big enough for a movie like that. Boy was I wrong! It's quite cute actually. :) I think I'm going to put her in bed with me and watch the rest with her.

I was going to give you a sneak preview of a HUGE freebie that I did with my 2 friends. Lauren and Rebecca, their blogs are listed on the side of mine. It's adorable. It's inspired from the lilypad line that gymboree had yrs ago. It has like 50 papers I think. Most of them are patterned. I'll tell you more about that tomorrow.

Tomorrow should be fun... I am taking my friends, daughters pics. I have done her youngest 2 times. This time I'm shooting the 18 month old. I have one of those.... They're not always fun to take pictures of. Well, that is if you can even get a picture of them! We're doing a fri, sat and sun shoot. This little girl moves SO much. I'm really hoping I can get some good shots each time. Wish me luck haha!!

Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

cool Amanda, let me know how it goes! I cant wait to see them ALL! goodluck, have fun!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home