Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm still up!




I'm still up and haven't gotten anything done! I'm working on this spring mega kit. I get bored easily and end up trashing kits because of it. This thing already has 24 papers. That's just dots, stripes and solids. I haven't even started on the patterns. I'm getting bored LMAO!

Ok, so now that you know I have ADD...

Here's a preview of a few things in that huge kit that's going up tomorrow. Of course I'll be back around lunch time to tell you how to get it lol!

All the shapes were made by Rebecca. She's amazing with vectors! The preview with the beads belongs to me ( the round and oval beads were also made by rebecca haha), the one with the round frog tag belongs to Lauren and the 2 paper preview belongs to Rebecca. I'm so glad she let me help her make this kit so big. Her vectors were adorable and I loved playing with them. I hope everyone likes this freebie. I can't wait till it goes out and I start seeing layouts with it!

14 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Grier said...

haha she changed it.. it said APRIL :P lol

11:25 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Lauren wets the bed!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

lmao I didn't even realize which blog I was on haha I had to delete my comment..


anyway.. you're just embarrassed.. its ok.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Looks awesome!

11:53 PM  
Blogger PD said...

ahhhhh...where is the dwnld where is the dwnld? lol

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this kit is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Can't wait to use it!!
HUGS!
S

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I still have some of this line of gymboree clothes that my youngest daughter will be wearing this summer. WHooo... you have rocked my world! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Susan Godfrey said...

This kit is adorable! Can't wait until it's available! Great job y'all!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger PD said...

oh Manda...get it up already! LMAO
(jk)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

waiting..LOL

8:23 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

ogosh girl - get back here and tell me where I can get it ... OHH that is sooo prrrreeeeety!! :)

3:36 AM  
Blogger PD said...

tapping foot...arms crossed lol

11:44 AM  
Blogger shawnyrvr said...

this is gorgeous... looks so fun!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home