Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The freebie



So I was lacking my creative juices today. I'm sorry :( This is what I came up with. Lame, I know. I'll do better next time, promise! I'm uploading to yousendit right now. I'll leave you with the preview. Not sure if I will have the dl link up within the hour or tomorrow. We'll see.

I used atomic cupcake's gel action on my elements. www.atomiccupcake.com

TOO tired to type anything today. I'll be more myself tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Oh I love it! Thanks so much..gesh i wish I my creative juices lacked that much to put out such great work. I love everything you do Amanda..thanks so much! One reason why I scrap! :)

3:54 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Its very pretty!!!! I cant wait to use it!!!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

looks wonderful..cant wait to play with it!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda- this is awesome, give your self some credit!

Suzy

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one of the most talented designers I've found. Even your freebies are TOP NOTCH. Supurb!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed your download but am enjoying your blog Hope to get to sample some of your stuff soon. Keep up the good work It is GREAT!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home