Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Fat

Why do I feel like I'm stuffed in my body and I can't get out? ( no you're not getting pictures!) I would love to lose a good 15 lbs. That would be great! I would really, really, really love to lose 40 HA. Everyone says I would be too skinny, but they haven't seen me naked! Right now I really need to focus on starting an excersize routine. Yes, one more thing to add to my busy life. I already feel some of my "comfort activities" fading. I've quit smoking (which I REALLY needed to do because of my blood clotting disorder) and I'm starting to spend less time on the phone. I LOVE the phone. I can't spend time on message boards anymore and I miss ILP!! I lurk there still, but I can't post. It's a great place to learn some of the great things about photography. Some of those people are really amazing. You see SO much in their photos. Every minute I'm on this computer I am doing some sort of scrapbooking thing. I LOVE it, I'm just not used to "working" on the computer. I have all these ideas and no time! LOL

I'm trying to figure out what would be a great time to do some weight's and "stuff". Then I would love to fit a walk in everyday. We live in this beautiful community with walking trails. Do I use them, no? Do I pay a butt load of money every quarter for my hoa fees that paid for them, yeah! We have a bunch of parks. We even have cute little toddler parks. Now I do have a HUGE wooden swingset in my backyard that they play on, BUT they would love to see the park everyday. Don't get me wrong, they go, just not as much as I would like them to.
Since summer is already here in sunny Az, and the sun is out till 7 now, I should just walk in the evenings. I'll let you know how that goes ;)

If anyone would like to take a chin and a butt cheek let me know!


I'll be working on a freebie for my blog later today. Then I need to work on the kit I'm giving away to the people who complete my challenge on ES. Here's the link. No special people either *ahem* you DON'T get it unless you finish the challenge. http://www.elementalscraps.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65

Ok, lets set a goal! I'm going to make a freebie for the blog, a kit for my challenge and 3 new kits by next tuesday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Gosh- I wish it were summer here!!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooofffffffffffffffffff

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me joedee. I'm a dorkus and fergot too spiel my nam rite.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Talena is bad news Amanda. I suggest you stay away from her.

I hear ya on the feeling fat...I need to lose a GOOD 30 LBS! If we lived close to each other I would definately walk with ya!

I cant wait for the challenge freebie!!!! I completed my LO! :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger PD said...

yay a freebie. Fat you say...can me and my chins join in to? LOL
Serious I am so looking forward to warmer weather to be able to get outside and not run nibble all day long. GL sister in your quest!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel on the weight thing. I need to lose 40 pounds. I went through a phase a couple of weeks ago where I was disgusted with myself and didn't want to be in any pictures. I posted these thoughts on my blog and one of my friends read it and invited me to her exercise classes. I didn't used to like classes but there's something about this place that I really love and it keeps me coming back. Just hang in there and don't give up. You'll find something that helps you if you keep looking. I also love your blog! Is there any way I can get your Blog Freebie (the purples)? The link is expired. Also, my 4 year old daughter is also Savannah. Savannah Grace. What's yours middle name? Good luck with the weight thing. YOU CAN DO IT!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home