Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 09, 2006

ok

So, why in the world am I working on 3 kits at once? Oh that's right, I'm an idiot. So, 3 kits and 3 kids... You can imagine what my house looks like right now! So tonight I get to clean! Yay for me. I actually finished up my bedroom and bathroom. I just need to vaccum in there. I might make the kids eat everything on the floor as punishment for messing up mommy's room.
Now I must go into my kitchen and start scrubbing. It's not wise to make dinner before you clean. No, I don't recommend it.
If someone has a magic "time managment" or "Get organized" pill, I'll pay you!

It's starting to get so hot here! I don't like it. It's only March, I'm scared for the real summer. I think we'll actually hit 12o this season. That's not a good thing for my big bottom. It likes food, but for some reason it doesn't like arizona heat. Lets hope I can lose this thing before it gets too hot!
I think Joedee asked for some ass the other day. I'll have to give her half.

I'll be back later when I have a cleaning break!

2 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

lmfao...you sound like me that is all I did today. Just to get ahead. So how was I rewarded? Robyn decided to poop in the tub! Ugh...I give up!!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

man girl...you really are encouraging me to TTC #3..LOL...hope your house got cleaned today..mine didnt...thats tomorrow's job!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home