Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 20, 2006

finally!



I've been trying to finish up some kits, the freebie and get ready for vacation. Tonight I will finally have directions on how to find the froggy kit and a new freebie! So, 2 freebies for you LOL!! I also just finished a kit called spring! I need to find some pictures so I can use it myself. This kit will be in the ES store, DF store and in the doitdigi store soon.

Thanks for being so patient.

The second freebie is a kit I got bored making. I don't even have proper file names on them. They're named things like kk, qq, mm hahaha! It's bright and has lots of flowers and gems. I'm sure you'll find something to do with it. The papers are simple because I was never able to finish, but there's almost 30.

5 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

so this is where you have been hiding..well worth it girl. Wow Amanda..you da bomb hun!
Thanks so much!!! MISS YOU BTW!
xoxoxo

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

I love the spring kit.. The colours are nice & soft.. I might have to go and dl that one too ;) hahah

7:08 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Awesome kits!! Can't wait til they're released!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

your so mean..teasing like that...Cant wait to get these babies on my PC!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh I like this style !!!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home