Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The worlds grossest dinner....

So, my 5 yr old thinks he's hilarious. I don't! Ok, sometimes he's pretty darn funny. He gets that from me ;)
I come from the corner of the family room and see him standing at the kitchen island. He's getting some spaghetti out of a bowl with a fork. I said " Are you hungry still buddy?" and he said " no, I'm making the grossest dinner ever". WHAT!?!?!? I look on the island and he has MY salad, MY LAST soda, spaghetti and chicken. Well, I opened up my handy little " What to do" book and turned to page 49... PULEEEEASE! I had no idea what to do. I was highly annoyed that he took the soda I was coming to drink and poured it into his little "dish". So, I looked at him and said " take a bite". I was serious, but I think he thought I was joking. He ended up taking a little bite and was NOT happy about it! I really wanted that soda LMFAO! Anyway, I was just trying to somehow make the point clear. We don't waste food. I did have to chuckle a little afterwards and so did he. Now I think it's hilarious! I'm sure he'll do it again...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a mommy like you what do you expect?

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, it's me Talena. The weirdo he he

1:58 AM  
Blogger PD said...

ahaaaa...OMG that is too funny.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

OMG thats so funny...you gotta let me in on the title of your handy book!...I NEED ONE!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

bwahahahaha

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home