Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Vacation!!

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow night. We are going to Sea World in San Antonio, Texas. We went to the one in San Diego 2 yrs ago. The kids LOVED it! I'm also going to be spending this vacation with my best friend. I haven't seen her in 2 yrs. We met over 6 yrs ago when I had moved to NM with my new husband. He was in the military and we were both stationed there. Her husband and mine had the same job.

We all became close very quickly. None of us had family around, WE were family. I had my first baby and she had her 3rd. We were pregnant together and it was nice to have someone to share all those things with.

Last time I saw them was the christmas 2 yrs ago. They came down to visit for a wk. Since then we've both added babies to our family. It will be so nice to squeeze her and the kids. I think I'm gonna cry when I see her!! ROFL

When I get back from my vacation I'll put that freebie up for you!

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You will love Sea World in San Antonio! I went last year and it was awesome. Have a great trip!

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!
Family time is always great! :)

LeXiee
lexiee1981@yahoo.ca

4:51 AM  
Blogger Susan Godfrey said...

Have fun in San Antonio! Sea World is a blast, we took my oldest son there several years ago. He spent the majority of his time in the big aquarium :)

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation. Looking forward to seeing the photos! I have always wanted to go to Sea World.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

awe,,im so sad...I/m gonna miss you for the whole weekend! :(....be sure to take some great pics of the kiddos with Shamu!... HAve a hoot girl!...and give that sweet family of yours a big hug from Auntie Dee!

7:47 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Hey sweetie I am glad you are getting away. You need it! Can't wait to chat with you get back and see what awesome pictures you'll have taken. Stay safe and have fun!
Miss ya loads already

9:17 AM  
Blogger brandy said...

have fun hun! miss ya

11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

have fun, and come back soon!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I hope you have a great time Amanda!!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

How fun!! Have a great time!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

waaa I'm going to miss you :( lol not that I've been around.. but STILL I miss you everyday I don't get to talk to you ;)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hi Amanda..it's Shery from W2W.
We went to Sea World in San Antonio two years ago with the kids. You can get a coupon on the internet that allows you to get one free day there with a paid day. We used that to go back and do the waterpark. The good thing was that we did the waterpark that morning and by the time everyone got hot and started coming there, we were done and headed to the rides, which were empty because everone was at the waterpark :).
I LOVE PETTING THE DOLPHINES..my favorite part. The kids get frustrated because they come to me for some reason :).
HAVE FUN...enjoy your friend...that sounds great!!!
Sherri(Shery)

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a blast!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home