Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 12, 2006

What a day!






So I've been pretty busy all day long. I zipped some kits, made all the sizes I needed for my image uploads and then loaded them to the proper folders for their sites.
I managed to keep my house pretty darn clean today and fold about 8 loads of laundry and put them away. Which isn't all that great because they were ALL sitting on my dresser for a good wk. I do this everytime! I can do laundry allll day long, but when it comes to actually folding and putting it away? forget it! I'd rather scrub my toilet... Crap, I'd rather scrub YOUR toilets. I'm not too sure what it is about folding things, I just hate doing it! Sometimes I want to grab all the kids clothes and STUFF them into whatever drawers I can. Hey, they do it. No one ever sees their drawers, and if they did, I would just say the kids did it! Of course my kids would jump right up and say " We saw mommy shove all our clothes in there like that". Then I would have to say something like " Little fibbers. You know you did that looking for things" If they could fold better I'd put them to work!

I should be finishing up the freebie, but my eyes are crossing right now! I have all these ideas for kits in my head and I just can't keep my eyelids up.
I think I'm going to offer freebies on my blog. I want to offer freebies that you can't get anywhere else but HERE! We'll see how that goes. I'm still working out my time management skills. As I've said before, I'm not very good at that.



Here are some pictures of my monsters from today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe you pushed that poor kid onto the floor!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your children are sooo beautiful!!!!
Your daughter's expressions are just priceless!!!
HUGS!
S

11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You take such GREAT photos of your children! They are so cute! LOL And 8 loads of laundry!!! wow that is a lot! LOL!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home