Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm alive!





I'm sorry and vanished! I've been so busy. We had the door stuff going on, then we had my daughters 4th birthday party and I've been working on 2 mega kits. I finally finished one. I wanted a baby kit that went well with most boy and girl outfits. Something you could use while you were pregnant and when you finally brought them home in their cute little carter outfits LOL! I completed the boy one and I'm still thinking about all the little things I want to put in the girl one. I'm just going to vector like 6 things and pick from there. Any suggestions??? LOL

What you see is the boy kit! haha it's called " A baby story" there's the boy edition and then there will be a girl one. The kit has 29 papers and over 60 elements in it. It took me a while.

Now I will show you a couple pics from savannah's birthday party.
She had a great time and now has so many summer outfits! LOL
Everything was princess this and princess that. Her cake, her plates, her napkins, her jumping castle....

Sorry they're so dark. I was playing with the strength of my flash and forgot how to make it normal, so the flash pictures always suck! I'll have to read my manual again LOL.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

There you are Amanda!!!

We've missed you!!!

What an awesome kit like usual!! That must have taken a LONG time to do! Great job!! Happy belated Birthday Savannah!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Yippeeee I so missed u sweetie but wb!. Man that is one HONKIN kit! No wonder you were MIA! Bee-utiful! Can't wait to see the girls kits. The pics of Savannah are cute! A bouncy castle huh? FUN FUN! Have a good day!

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!

3:09 PM  
Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said...

I was hoping you were going to make a girl baby kit! That boy one is so sweet! You should definitely call it a mega kit with all the stuff that's in it. :)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Happy belated birthday Savannah!

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home