Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Our vacation was great, but short! I wish we could have spent more time there :(
It was nice to see Blanca again! The baby is adorable. I can't believe how much the kids have grown.

Sea World in San Antonio is MUCH different from the one in San Diego. I prefer the real one LMAO! It was nice though. Our whole family got in for free because we're military. They were doing salute the hero's or something like that. They even did a little speech during the shamu show. It was really sweet!

I can't wait till we take another vacation in the summer. We're going to California this time LOL!

I'll show you some pics. I was able to touch a dolphin, that was pretty neat. They didn't really want too much attention, just the fish! LOL It was only $4 for a tray of 4 fish. That actually isn't bad! I didn't feed them though, just took pictures. Didn't really want to touch fish haha.









In a way it was great that the shamu tank was covered, but for pics.... it kind of sucks! Not too much available light, but that's ok!









We also did the River walk. That was such a pretty place! The kids all had a great time. We ended up eating at the Hard Rock Cafe. They have some good burgers!!

Here are some pics of all the kids. The baby's are missing. (Blanca's little guy and mine)
Trinity and Savanna held hands the whole time, both days! IT was too cute.
Blanca is the one in the white shirt.





Here are some pics of the boys in the car on the way home. Savannah was passed out!







It was a great vacation and I can't wait to have another one!!!!!!! Now back to making kits! LOLOL

11 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Hi!
I'm glad your trip was fun.
We love San Antonio. We went to Sea World a couple of years ago...enjoyed the water park there as well.
Jeff and I lived in San Antonio for 3 months for one of our interships. The Riverwalk is beautiful at Christmas. Were all of the venders out when you were there?
Last time we were there we also took the kids to the Natural Bridge Caverns. Later that day we paid to go up into the Tower of the Americas. They loved that.
We took them to the IMAX theater at the Riverwalk to see the Alamo, then walked over for a tour of the Alamo. That brought history to life for them.
Anyway, as you can see, I like San Antonio :).
I'm glad you had a good time!!!!

7:03 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Hey Baby!!!

Welcome home hun. I soooooooooo missed you. Glad you had a blast and the pictures look awesome. I went to the Sea World in Florida many mnay moons ago but it's funny. Looking at your pics brings all the memories and fun back! Wicked pictures as usual!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

So glad you had a great time!I bet it was nice to get awake from all the daily drama huh?...Your pics are amazing, love the blues in them!..Im hurt tho, your not coming to Canada this summer? LOL hee hee...I can't wait to take the kids to Seaworld!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOL it was definitely nice to get away!

Sherri- I loved san antonio. I actually asked my husband if it was possible to request orders to Lackland. It's such a beautiful city!

I also loved the Alamo. I only have 1 picture of it though :(

The river walk is such a neat place. They had quite a few vendors out there. I just wish we would have had more time to do sutff.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Glad you had a wonderful time, and I'm really glad your back! :)

Beautiful pictures, as per usual hunny!!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure glad you had fun!!! I can't wait to actually go on my first family vacation! :) :)

LeXiee
lexiee1981@yahoo.ca

2:02 PM  
Blogger Paula May said...

That looks like you had an awsome time! I love the pictures you took, I haven't seen live dolphin in years!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...amazing photos!!! So glad I stumbled upon your blog!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had fun, now where the heck are you? LOL

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What awesome photos. It makes me want to go. I am glad you had such a good time.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You pics are amazing. I'm glad you had a good time.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home