Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 31, 2006

We're all sick here. I feel like.... you know what! I'm really hoping that I will wake up feeling better, but somehow I doubt that. I really need to though. I have a lot of cleaning to do. They're coming to replace all the doors in the house either tomorrow, or saturday. Which means savannah's birthday party will have to be next wk. I think she'll be a little upset, but hopefully she'll get over it.

I'm still not sure about the theme. I don't think she's made up her mind yet. She's such a stubborn little thing. I remember her 2nd birthday she was so happy to have a carebear birthday. Then her 3rd was at funtastiks and that was enough for her! Now she wants all these things. She is going to be 4 yrs old. Has it really been that long? She used to be my baby. Now it's marcus... :( Next thing you know she'll be starting school.

It's 4AM!!!!!!! I really need to get in bed. 7:30 is going to come quick. I think I need some sleeping pills LOL.

4 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

OMG Amanda...4am?! You got issues like Lauren! lol.
Hope you did get some rest! GL with the doors today.
Off to start the day with my birthday boy!

4:28 AM  
Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said...

So sorry you guys are all sick! I hope you get better soon!

Happy birthday to your little girlie! Kristen will be 4 in May and she wants a Strawberry Shortcake theme. We'll be having a little something at her grandmothers house too, so that'll be a Nemo theme. Lucky girl having 2 parties every year!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

hoping your feeling better this morning....actually i hope your still in bed!.. I told you not to stay up late! LOL..

6:57 AM  
Blogger donna said...

good morning
love the freebies you offered so sorry i missed them maybe youll repost them ? :)
thanks

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home