Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 03, 2006

Tada!! This is what I've been working hard on LOL! It's called "Chocolate Petals". Jo helped me pick out a name at 2am. Maybe tomorrow I will get this and my last kit (Colt) into some stores. I've been so busy trying to make these and doing household things. I'm still sick so that isn't helping!

This is going to be a very busy wk. We just had all our new doors installed. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I love them! I wish we were done staining the french doors in the family room because I want to take that stupid cover off the glass. I really want to see the "finished product"!!

I'm thinking Savannah's party will be on sunday. She wants a little mermaid theme. Not sure how we're gonna do that, but we'll work it out for the "princess". I took her to target earlier to pick out some toys. She only picked out 3 things, I'll take her again on friday. I bought her an outfit and want to buy her more this weekend. I love girls haha!

Oh yes.... That Watermelon Patch kit. The one I use for my blog. It isn't going to be sold this month. It will be sold next month. Something happened so you have to wait a little longer LOL! May will come quick though. Which reminds me... My first born is going to be 6 yrs old and I will have been married for 7 yrs!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock LOL

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a gorgeous kit!! Please let us know ASAP when it's going to be sold and where.

I absolutely adore your work!

Sure hope you feel better soon.

LeXiee
lexiee1981@yahoo.ca

4:18 AM  
Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said...

That looks great! Love the name! Sorry you still aren't feeling the greatest. Hope you get back to 100% soon!

5:09 AM  
Blogger PD said...

awesome sweets....beautiful colours!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Wonderful color is right! darn it about the watermelon patch...sheesh...

I cant wait to see the pics from DD party!...have fun with that!..

hope you get feeling better with your busy week and all!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I LOVE the new kit!! I hope to get my grubby paws on it soon! LOL! You rock girl!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looks good Amanda Panda

Now do a donkey themed one. :D

11:52 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Really nice hun! I can't wait to use it!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kit!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home