Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 13, 2006

One more thing



My husband bought me a flower for my vase, so it can come out of "storage" and a fountain. The fountain is very relaxing! I just lay on the couch next to it and want to pass out. We just need to find a table for it. Marcus is a pita and it's so hard to keep him away from that thing. We're working on it, though.

Here are a couple pics. Ignore the shiny spots on my den wall, it's semi gloss paint on top of flat paint. We had a change of mind on what color we wanted in there. We think we're going with the same tan that's in our bedroom and the formal living.

4 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Ahh I love that fountain. I'd pass out listening to it as well. Move that sucker fast..I can just see Marcus all over it!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fountain!! Enjoy it.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

Stupid video! lmao I had like 5 windows open and was trying to figure out where that music was coming from... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! hahaha Anyway, I like the fountain-- its neat-O.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hear there is a donkey in leather strapped to your bed?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home