Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 22, 2006

It's been a few days








Sorry! I've been pretty busy with some photog stuff and finishing up a few kits. Man this stuff keeps me busy.

I got my new lens today! It's been so long since I got my cam for christmas and everyone has already gotten their 50mm. I had to wait, for a LONG time! haha
I tested it out today and I love that I have more room for exposure and an awesome DOF.
Here are a few snapshots with it. I only did a few of Marcus and Savannah. Charlie was busy watching TV. It's ok, though. I have some pictures of him in his T ball uniform! LOL

I made a big step today and purchased my lights (Alien Bees)! I can't wait for them to get here. They should come next wk. I will definitely have them before next weekend. I can't wait to see them. I really hope I can learn them quickly. I would love to get some great pics of the kids with them!
I'm SO excited! I got the pink LMAO!

I hope everyone is doing great! I finally finished that baby girl kit. I will have a preview done for it tomorrow.

Now I must get some sleep. I'm lacking BIG time. We've all had the stomach flu. You can image how much sleep I got with puking babies :( I'm better, the kids are better and now Dallas is sick. Thankfully it's just him and he wasn't sick with the other ones. I prefer one sick kid at a time ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

missed you! WB if only for a post. Congrats on the new lens..works like a charm. Alien Bees TOO huh!!! I am so jealous...lol Pink..sounds just like what I would have purchased. My Dad highly recommends the bees...bees knees they are..ahaa...groan!
TTYL

8:40 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

hope you feel better soon manda *hug*

6:29 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

yippee.....i cant wait for you to learn..then you can teach me..

12:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pics! Marcus is so beautiful! AS are your other two.

You'll do great with the lights, like you do with everything else!

3:37 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I've been coming every day waiting for a post :)

You have such gorgeous kids!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

its about time.. I was wondering where ya went to!! :P lol

Glad you guys are all feeling better, I hate the stomache flu!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Keela said...

Your kids are adorable Amanda! And your new kit at DF...it was perfect for a picture I had! Check out the gallery!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Your kids are so beautiful!! Hope you all feel better soon!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home