Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 11, 2006

OMG she's still alive!

I know, it's been forever since I last updated this blog! Well, a lot of stuff has gone on since the last entry.

The most important thing... Ethan's Hope. This is a kit that was completed by SO many wonderful designers. There are also a lot of really awesome designers who donated advertisement and gift cards. Ethan is a LOVED little boy. By his wonderful mother and by the scrapping community. His mother is such an awesome woman! I have really enjoyed building a relationship with her. Her family deserves the best. Ethan is so appreciative of what we have offered, it's truly amazing. He is a testimant of what a lot of love, happiness and patience can do to a person. He is a great little boy. That is why we want to help give him Hope!

You can take a peek at this HUGE kit here http://www.elementalscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=176
I know, I know. A lot of you are visual kind of girls. I'm just REALLY tired and trying to finsh up half the alpha for my new kit! LOL

Lights- I have played around a few times with them. I'll have to come back and actually show pictures! Maybe tomorrow haha! I really want to show you some tutus and you can actually order them from Shannon, Ethan's mom! haha she makes wonderful tutus.

Kits- I have put out a TON of new kits since funky flowers. I think there's
sweet paisley boy
just like candy
summer girls
blue island sea glass
I can't remember them all! LOL
Right now I'm actually working on a boy kit and I've also come out with some basics type stuff. There's chipboard, corkboard, stitching and "magnetic thoughts".

I am starting to build my personal CT! I have quite a few ladies now. Getting everything wrapped up and I will put them on my blog!

Vacation- We're trying to get leave so we can go to San Diego for the Beach, Sea World and the Wild Animal Park. Then we're gonna drive up a ways to Disneyland!! The kids are gonna have SO much fun. We just did sea world, but they're dying to go again. I have to be honest and say I'm dreading it a little LOL! I wanted to do winter but Dallas is going overseas then, so now's our only time.
We're also saving up money so we can have a bigger down payment to get a new SUV before he leaves. We want to get the 07 Denali xl http://www.gmc.com/2007yukon/photos.jsp#pageWrapper
We want to at least put 1/5 of the car down to lower the payments.

I'm way too tired! I'm sure that's not all, but it will do for now. I can't believe I haven't updated this in so long.

8 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

And when were you planning on telling me you were coming to San Diego?!?!? Hmmmmmm?!!?!?!?!? You don't honestly think I'd let you get away with coming here and not meeting me, now did you? *raises eyebrow*

5:51 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Welcome back hun!!

I've been a loyal blog reader!! Been coming everyday since the 29th of April waiting for an update!!!
:) :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Glad to see you're back and posting Amanda! Yay! :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Ohhhh....I would love to see the photos of the tutus!

2:16 PM  
Blogger PD said...

AMEN! LOL I too am a weekly popper inner! HAH..Welcome back hun missed ya like crazy!
Don't be a stranger!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

WHo are you again? hehe Lovely to see you back to bloggin Miz Amanda - was wondering what you where up to being so quite!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Outlander said...

You're finally updating again. Yeah. Maybe I should take a lesson from you and update myself.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home