Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Picture time














I ironed my white muslin and took some pics of the kids today. I'm not enjoying the heat, but the lighting it gives through my formal livingroom is great!

I had the kids stand behind me to get the baby's attention. He had a cow. He did not want them touching me LOL!! He is so attatched to me. I was a mean mommy and snapped a pic of him crying. There are more pictures that I liked, just too tired to go through them.

We went to the fair tonight. The kids had SO much fun! Dallas won something for all of them. My crazy daughter wanted to know why she couldn't ride things like the zipper..... She didn't believe my response. " Heart Attack!!"
I have a feeling I'm in BIG trouble when she gets older.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

GORGEOUS!!! All three of them!!

Great job Amanda!! Sure wish you could take pics of my daughter! hehe

4:55 AM  
Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said...

Love them all, but my favorite is of them hugging. So adorable!!

5:58 AM  
Blogger PD said...

lmfao..aww. Awesome pics as usual hun. TFS....psst...now that I am in the BIG Girls club..can ya share the specks with me? LOL
xoxo

10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful pics lady!

Your babes are so beautiful, just like their mama!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

so glad your liking your new lens...looks like it likes you too!...super pics of Marcus! :D:D:D

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful shots! VERY inspiring.....

8:29 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh Amanda I totaly love your photos - so wish I had half your skill in that department!!!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

They are beautiful...absolutely beautiful!!!
Sherri

6:43 AM  
Blogger Keela said...

Amanda, your kids are adorable! Great photos!!! :)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home