Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 10, 2006

I guess it's time

that I show you my new kits at the sweet shoppe! I'm sitting here doing nothing, I might as well update my blog.

Here they are. My 4 kits now available SSD







I'm also working on a boy kit for the sweet shoppe right now. Here is a sneak peak.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We didn't do that much. Took the kids swimming 2 times, took them to the park and then Dallas took them to see Superman at the drive in on Saturday night. It's only 5$ for adults and kids are free. I think that will be our new hangout this summer!

Charlie starts school on the 17th. He's yr round and we completely forgot! So, today I will be down at the school making sure I have everything ready for him to start 1st grade. How exciting. It's going to be weird with him gone all day. Kindergarten was only half day, so it wasn't that bad. I'm sure after the first wk I'll be glad he's gone all day :) LOL! It's hard when it's your first born. Maybe it will be easier with Savannah...

Ethan's hope... this is your last wk to get it in time to attend the chat. Please make sure you pick it up!! We have TONS of really great prizes to give away.

Also, go pick up this kit http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=292
Manda is getting married VERY soon!! This kit is awesome and it's for a wonderful person :)

Ok, I think that's it for tonight.

10 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Those kits are AWESOME!!!

You did however forget your Floral Splendor Kit :)

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to show Floral Splendor! That boy kit looks like it's going to be WAY too cute! LOL Can't wait to see the whole thing!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That boy kit looks like it's going to be WAY too cute! LOL Can't wait to see the whole thing!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn...thought I caught that before it went through...oh well, now you got 3 comments from me. LOL

10:18 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LMAO Jennifer!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Boy kit looks like it is going to be soooo cute! I need to get scrapping with the new SS stuff! Especially since I'm going out of town in a few days and will have a ton of photos when I return! :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger PD said...

lol Jennifer!
Stupendous as always mama!!
Lubs ya

3:54 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

holy crap..you are alive........scrapping designer extraordinare!!!!!!!!!!! get your head off that PS screen and come chat soon!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

These are all beautiful! The Chocolate Covered Cherries has been on my "wish list" all week. Just have to kick myself to go pay full price...I'm just too spoiled by your half price sales at ES.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hey Amanda, those kits are beautiful. I LOVE the chocolate covered cherries. That one is gorgeous!

I wish we still had the drive in in town here. I would spend all summer there with the kids!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home